Skip to main content

Rise And Shine - Kmart Journal Entry

What's the best part of your morning routine? List five things you do first thing in the morning.

1. My cup of tea!!

2. Hope people are not going to be talking to me. HA-HA!

3. Have a cigarette with my cup of tea

4. Listen to the birds, while I have my cigarette and cup of tea. 

5. Enjoy the sunshine if it is out.

I think my favourite part of my morning routine is the cup of tea and cigarette. I get to pat my dogs and enjoy the sunshine at the same time. I know that I shouldn't be smoking, but oh well that is my choice. LOL I'm currently not working, so I am not in a rush most mornings, which I must say is quite nice, given my MH issues and the stress that it causes me.

Do you have a morning routine? If so, what do you do in the mornings? I'd love to hear so we can see the differences. :)

The Norty Borderline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Word Check-In - Kmart Journal Entry

Check in with yourself using just two words. How are you doing today? Do it three times throughout the day, and use the space to illustrate your words to reflect the mood. Morning Motivated, Positive Midday Emotional, Blessed Evening Cranky, Pain  Isn't it amazing how by the end of your day, it can be turned around 180 degrees!! So this morning I was motivated and feeling really positive. By the end of today, I am cranky and in so much pain that I am almost about to lose my s**t! But I actually sat down and wrote in my journal for a few hours to try and get some of the frustrations out that I have and it actually felt good to write it all down. Cleansing in a way, I guess. I am trying to learn to write it down and once I have written it down, I am trying to learn to let it go. Yeah, just like Elsa sang! Ha-Ha! So maybe I need to write in there a bit more tonight, to try and get rid of some more frustrations.  I feel like I had a very productive day and now I am in...

Saint Barthelemy

OMG!! Photos of this place just came up on my laptop screen and I have to go there!! It truly looks amazing!! It is definitely a bucket list item! I'm including some photos, so you can see why I am mesmorized by this place. I just posted a blog about walking and how I love to walk along the beach. Oh I would so love to walk along the beaches at Saint Bathelemy! The water looks crystal clear and the sand so yellow! And the scenery around the beaches looks amazing to walk around as well!! Oh please take me there right now! I obviously had to Google it once I seen a photo of the place and now I have learned some new things for the day. (My Grandmother taught me that if I was still learning new things every day that my brain is still working.) Anyway, I now know that it is in the Caribbean and is under French rule. I also know now that the capital is Gustavia and that they speak mainly French and most of the cuisine and culture is French. Oh, now I really want to go there!! Although I ...

Observe Nature - Kmart Journal Entry

When did you last see the sunset or sunrise? When did you last go for a bushwalk? When did you last swim in the ocean? Describe these times. What's your favourite place in nature - why? Great questions Kmart Journal! Ha-Ha!  The last time that I watched a sunset or sunrise was the about three mornings when I woke up at 4:40am (not sleeping the best at the moment) and couldn't get back to sleep, so I did get to see the sunrise. It was also very peaceful and I find that now that I am waking up a bit earlier, that I am more productive with my day, especially in the mornings. I am going to try and start to get up earlier. I have always been a bit of a night owl, therefore I find it hard to get to bed early and end up sleeping in later.  I haven't been on a bush walk for quite some time, but I do try to walk my dog every day and I get to walk to the waterfront whenever I want!  I am not that fond of creepy crawlies, so I don't like to do many bush walks in case I see a creep...